Pennant Hills Nissan provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from sales staff to management.
Excellent opportunities also exist for students, graduates and apprentices. Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees, and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
To find out about our current vacancies or to register your interest, please complete the online Enquiry Form and we will contact you shortly.
New Car Sales Executive
What we offer:
- Unlimited Earning Potential!
- Excellent remuneration package
- Promote personal future growth and development
- Progressive management team
- 3 Franchises on site
- Over 160 new car Retail deliveries per month
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and career driven Sales Consultant to join our team. We are a family run business and have been an established Sydney metro dealer for over 50yrs
- Experienced preferred but not essential
We are looking for a passionate, self-motivated team player to become part of one of our highly-engaged teams.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Performing all aspects of selling cars - following up on internet leads, assisting walk in customers and drawing up paperwork.
- Meeting sales targets and KPI's set for CSI
- Provide a follow-up process that encourages further business and generates leads
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge base of all products, including their benefits and features
- Assisting with showroom presentation and yard changes when required
- Taking customers on test drives
- Accurately logging activities on the internal lead management system
- Introducing customers to the Business Manager for finance options
- Internally and externally will help facilitate sustainable relationship and profitability
- Understanding customer's needs and demonstrate the capabilities and features of new vehicles
Successful applicant will need to posses:
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organisational skills combined with a strong customer focus
- Highly developed relationship building, using tact, diplomacy and negotiation skills will be critical to success in this role. The completion of some business studies would be advantageous
- Australian Drivers Licence
If you can demonstrate all of the above and have the following, we'd love to talk:
In return we offer an excellent salary and commission structure, along with a commitment to training and personal development.
If you think you have the experience and drive to join our team, APPLY NOW !! email@example.com